There were three bidders on this project. Here are the as-read bids:
- Motor City Electric . . . . . $5,749,000
- Shaw Electric . . . . . . . . . . $5,942,725
- Bayview Electric . . . . . . . $7,290,319
The work under Contract PC-782 contract includes:
- Supply and install new fire alarm systems (FAS) and upgrade the existing FAS for numerous buildings at the Detroit Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), the Detroit Marine Terminal (DMT) site and the Water Board Building (WBB).
- Replace all existing, non-functional FAS devices to ensure a fully functional FAS.
- Integrate the new and existing FAS of all relevant buildings and bring all points to two central on-site locations at the Detroit WWTP and one off-site location at the WBB.
For more about DWSD Update, click here.